Maybelline 24 hr color tattoo eyeshadows

7:50 PM

 
Its review time for the color tattoo eyeshadows by maybelline and I must say they are amazing. I've been waiting for a product like this to come out to drugstores the colors are vibrant, fresh, and beautiful. The color payoff is amazing I love using the color painted purple as a base on my lid it really makes my eyes pop these are a must have for any beauty guru or fanatic. The are worth the $7-$9 you pay and the awesome thing is that drugstores have sales so you can get them at such an amazing price. These shadows are fun and easy to work with, and man are they resistant throughout the entire day. These are a hit and if I love them I know you guys will enjoy them too. Any comments or tips and tricks feel free to comment. As always more reviews and swatches soon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson