Nails By Sarah Sequins

8:00 AM


I don't know if I told you guys already, but I am a licensed cosmetologist therefore, I am a nail technician!!! Nails I have always loved doing but never went in depth with it on my blog so here's alittle glimpse of what I can do!!! 

All products used on this were from the brand, Gelish. I absolutely, positively recommend this gel polish brand as they are some of the most amazing gel polishes I have ever worked with. Their color range is amazing as well.

The Gelish Colors I used were as follows:
Lust At First Sight: A purple-y, mauve color
Arctic Freeze: Bright White

Tools Used:
Small dotting tool
Nail art liner brush

This look is perfect for fall, weddings, etc. I got so many compliments on this look!!! Let me know what you think of this look!

Sarah Sequins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson