Loreal ColourRiche Eyeshadow Quad

2:27 PM

 
These are seriously my new obsession. An instant favorite. There is absolutely nothing bad about these shadows. The packaging is absolutely adorable it is so sleek and looks high end, not drugstore at all.


 
The pigmentation is absolutely perfect and what you see in the packaging is absolutely what you get when  you apply it to your eye, and the formula is just so buttery smooth that's its almost creamy. And yes they are long lasting.
 
 
I would for sure recommend these for everyone to try, I myself cannot wait to go and buy more of these quads and for $7.99 its well worth it. you can find these gems at your local CVS pharmacy, Walgreens, Ulta, Walmart, and more!!!! I will also post a couple links as to where to find them online below. As always I hope you guys enjoy this post and have a wonderful new year!!!
 
 

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. your blog is really good I followed it & I'm looking forward to your upcoming post's please check out my blog www.bethanydoylex.blogspot.com XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson