Beauty Tips2:24 PM
Hey everyone I just wanted to share with you some great beauty tips that I have found useful and very helpful. Let me know if you try them out yourself and what you thought.
1. Greek yogurt is a woman's best friend when it comes to beauty. Use it to soften strands or take out the dryness in your face. Combine with honey and strawberries for a moisturizing mask for your face.
2. Women from Chile use red grapes to make their skin glow. Gather together red grapes and white flour. Mix the two ingredients until a paste forms. Apply to your skin for 10 minutes and admire your luminous skin!
3. Green, chamomile and black tea work miracles on tired, dull skin. Use them to depuff the area under your eyes. Wet tea bags can also take out the sting of a recent burn.
4. Want strong healthy nails? Take a tip from Dominican women who use garlic! They chop up fresh garlic, add it to a bottle of clear nail polish and let it stew for 7 to 10 days. Don't worry, the scent will go away and you'll be left with the strengthening and antibacterial properties of the garlic.
5. French women maintain a strict skin care routine with facials, massages and always, always removing their makeup at night. For a cheap at home facial mash cherries and pomegranate seeds and apply as a mask for 5-10 minutes. The natural fruit enzymes will firm and brighten your skin.
6. How do Italian women maintain their silky locks? They use yogurt and olive oil as a conditioner! Try this at home by combining 1 cup of plain whole milk yogurt with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Apply the mixture to washed hair, let it sit for 5 minutes and rinse with cool water.
7. In Japan, women keep their hair shiny and smooth with seaweed! Nori (seaweed) is a rich source of the trace mineral iodine, which is essential for healthy hair growth. Its usually used to wrap sushi, but you can also crumble it up and sprinkle it on a salad or rice!
8. Take out the redness in your skin by dabbing a small amount of Argan Oil onto it. The oil works to condition the face, hair and nails. Rub over lipstick that tends to dry out to soften your lips and give them a glossy looking shine.