Wishlist #1

1:31 PM

Hey everyone, lately times have been hard financially a lot of people can agree with that statement. So I've decided to come up with a daily wish list of the things I would love to have and that will be my reference so I can cross out which things I buy from the lists. Besides I love to see others wish lists its not only supporting but you know your not alone with hard times financially. Let me know what you guys think of this idea or what strategies you guys may have that have helped you. Ok so lets get on with my current wishlist shall we?




1. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette $30
3. Kat Von D Everlasting Blush $25 Kat Von D Everlasting Blush Love Song 0.25
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette $27 Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
6. Smashbox Love Me Eyeshadow Palette $34 Smashbox Love Me Eye Shadow Palette Entice Me
7. Jeffrey Campbell Camo Lita $180 Jeffrey Campbell Camo Lita
8. Urban Decay The Glinda Palette $49 Urban Decay Urban Decay The Glinda Palette

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Definitely go for the Naked Basics Palette, it's so nice, I use mine all the time :) xx

    beautybasicsxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh i wish i had all of it but that's my thought too im gonna get ahold of that naked basics palette first. thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks amazing xx

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson