Sephora and Ulta Mini Haul

2:19 PM

Hey my loves. This post is a bit exciting because its my first "haul" post. Now when I think of "haul" I think lots of products, shopping spree, etc. first off I would like to state when I go to sephora or ulta I always see if they have new beauty travel sized items because I'm somewhat of a careful shopper I always like to try a mini size product before I spend a good bit on a full size product so my hauls will most likely be very very tiny hauls at first. So beware this is not your average "beauty haul" haha. Just thought I would share with you some of the little minis I picked up while out running around the mall. I hope you guys enjoy this post and let me know if these any products you see in my beauty hauls are worth the hype and money in the comments below.

 

 


 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson