Top Favorite Lipsticks

6:00 AM


Hello everyone I hope you all are having a great day. Today, I thought I would share with you my all time favorite lipsticks. Lip products are a must have in any ones makeup collection, I am a pink kinda girl and so my collection consists of many different pink shades but I do have those bold reds and pinks and purples. I wanted to just show you guys some of the ones I wear on pretty much a daily basis so let's move on to it shall we?


First favorite lipstick of mine is from Maybelline and I believe this was a limited edition which always sucks but you can probably find it online from sites like Ebay or Amazon. So the shade shown to the left is number 955 Designer Pink. This lipstick is a very pale almost nude pink I love it and it works well for my skin tone. Maybelline lipsticks have great formulas, and I love this shade but it does tend to be a bit drying after a couple of hours so I have to apply a gloss to help with that.
Now number 855 Flawless Fushia is an absolute must have this is more of a cool toned pink almost lavendar shade it is absolutely gorgeous and not drying at all I get compliments on this shade everytime I wear it. Now that I think of it I also believe this shade was limited edition too :( but I'm sure you will be able to find it online.
Next up is one I use very often and thats the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in number 668 Primrose. These lipsticks have great formulas as well almost comparable to mac lipsticks in my opinion. I absolutely love this lipsticks so much. This shade is so beautiful and no its not limited edition. This is normally carried in their line.
And Lastly, my absolute favorite lipstick from mac that is limited edition is MAC Viva Glam Gaga on the left, and on the right is MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2. These are amazing when it comes to pigmentation, lasting power, scent, shades, etc. As you can see I use these sparingly because they are limited edition and my absolute favorites. I believe you can find these still online as well.
Well everyone that sums it up. Let me know whats your favorite lipsticks so I can try them out. Also let me know if you tried any of the lipsticks mentioned in this post and what you thought about them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson