Ifabbo Review: OWN Skincare

6:00 AM

I have another great review for products I received through Ifabbo. Today's review is on the OWN SKin Health line. The products I was able to review were the OWN Lifting Eye Cream and the OWN Firming Silk Concentrate.


This skin care line contains plant-based technology designed to work with your body's unique bio-chemistry and three main layers of skin.
 
- Retinol-free formula.
- No irritation, redness, or flakiness.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Fragrance-free.
- Paraben and sulfate-free.
- Absorbs quickly.

It enhances collagen levels, strengthen the skin barrier to retain moisture and increase the skin's metabolism for softer, smoother, and younger looking skin.

In as early as 8 weeks:
- Boost collagen for firmer and fuller looking skin.
- Enhance cell turnover for more even skin tone.
- Improve skins moisture barrier for softer and smoother skin.

In just 8 weeks results showed:
- 61% reduction in the appearance of crow's feet.
- 30% decrease in the appearance of wrinkles around the eye area.
- 83% of women reported their skin more moisturized and soft to the touch.
 
One thing I do not absolutely like about the OWN Firming Silk Concentrate is that it is very oily and greasy and with me having oily skin it made me feel so gross but when I put it on at night I am just very thorough about making sure to rub it into my skin and it does absorb eventually.

 
The Lifting Eye Cream is amazing it feels so gentle and moisturizing on the skin without feeling greasy or sticky. And only using this for a week or so I can already see a little difference when I wake up in the morning. My eyes are less puffy, and my circles haven't completely cleared but has gotten a bit better and I'm sure with extended use of this product, it will have a more noticeable difference.

 
If you are interested in trying these products for your self you can purchase them HERE
 
I would recommend these products only because why not? How many creams and serums have you tried already? Just add this one to your list. It doesn't hurt to try it out and see how it works for you. I hope you all enjoyed this review. Be sure to let me know if you are planning to try these products or the line, or let me know if you already tried it and tell me your thoughts on the products.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson