How to Get Healthier Skin6:00 AM
Do you have dull, lifeless skin? Well stress no more in today's post I will be giving some tips to achieve beautiful, healthy looking skin.
- Wash your face at night. The skins metabolic process happens at night which means that the skin is renewing itself and clearing up any problem areas while we are asleep. By having a clean face you are boosting the efficenty of the skin renewing itself. It will also help keep breakouts to a minimum since there will be fewer clogged pores.
- Eat Healthy. Your skin is an organ and like any organ, what we eat will affect it. By eating foods high in omega-3s and vitamins will help with elasticity and keep your skin overall healthier.
- Sleep is important to the renewal process as said before so be sure to get at least 6-8 hours a night.
- Exercise. When you exercise, you increase the strength of the skins connectivity tissue. Strong connective tissue will help decrease wrinkles and sagging in the skin.
- Be sure to take vitamin c. It is key in cellular rejuvenation.
- Always use sunblock. It's very important it will decrease your risk of skin cancer and limit sun spots and premature aging.
As you can see being healthy and taking care of yourself does show in your skins appearance. Hope you guys enjoyed this post also be sure to leave any tips you have for healthy skin in the comments below. Have a great day!
Image credits: Google