Amazing Holographic Nailpolishes to Try

6:00 AM

With Summer time finally being here its time to have the seasons hottest nails. So I put together a great list of some amazing holographic nail polishes that I feel everyone should try. So lets get this started.
Color Club-Blue Heaven: 

Gosh-Holographic Hero:

Layla-Flashback:

I love holographic polishes ever since the Chanel one came out and now is unavailable:( I find it super hard to find where to purchase some holographic polishes because for the most part they become discontinued and i dont know why because they are amazing. anyways let me know if you guys know of any other great holographic nail polishes that are available in the comments below. Thank you so much for reading this post everyone and have a beautiful day!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson