REVIEW: Ageless Derma Face Brightening Cream

6:00 AM

Hey everyone, Today I have another review for you but this time its from Ageless Derma and I'm specifically reviewing their Face Brightening Cream. Before I get into the actual review I just want to state that this product was sent to me from Ageless Derma for reviewing purposes, in no way shape or form does this guarantee a company a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are truly mine. OK enough with this disclaimer, lets begin the review.



I want to start off by sharing the information that was in the brochure that was sent along with my product before I get into my personal review.

"Ageless Derma Face Brightening Cream is an innovative new treatment that is clinically proven to reduce all types of hyperpigmentation and leave you with soft, glowing skin. Whether you are concerned by freckles, age spots, brown spots, liver spot or changes in the skin pigmentation caused by pregnancy or oral contraceptives, Ageless Derma Face Brightening Cream has been specially formulated with an all-new combination of natural and bio engineered ingredients to lighten the skin without any harmful side effects."

Ingredients:
-NET-DG-Licorice Root: A natural anti-inflammatory agent that is extracted from the licorice root. It is natural for those with sensitive skin and takes it easy yet effectively on your skin problems. NET-DG works to inhibit the destroying effects of Hyluronidase activity, enzymes that destroy connective tissue in your skin.
-BV-OCS: Is a form of natural vitamin C that is a powerful whitener, anti oxidant and collagen protector. It has been found to reduce synthesis of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin color, by 80% It works to protect the skin's cells from UV damage that can cause wrinkles.
-BioWhite: Is a plant complex, made up of mulberry, grape extract, saxifrage, and Scutellaria. It inhibits tyrosinase activity, the body's producer of melanin which makes up the skin's pigmentation.
-Belides: It is a skin whitening agent found in nature that will ensure a more even pigmentation of your skin. 
-Alpha Arbutin: fights against skin aging and hyperpigmentation.

When I first tried this product I used it before I went to bed after I had cleansed my face, and it felt great on the skin. It left my face soft, smooth, and supple. What I love about this product is that it has no harsh scent so I wasn't concerned about breaking out at all. So those were the pluses of it. 

On the other hand, what I didn't like about it was when I woke up in the morning I had broken out and I don't know if its necessarily from the product itself or what but I did have a few breakouts, nothing super major but they were there. Another downside was that it did make my skin a bit greasy looking when I woke the next morning which is a problem I have with alot of face creams just because I do have oily skin. This product is definitely a good product for people with dry to normal skin types. 

Regardless of the cons I would definitely recommend this product for people to try because overall it does brighten your skin up and gives it a fabulous glow. It just didn't work for my skin and that's OK. It doesn't necessarily mean its a S*@t product because it for sure is not but this is my blog and I do state the truth when I am sent products to review. 

If you are interested in this product I will be sure to post the Ageless Derma website below they also offer other anti aging products and mineral makeup so definitely go check that out to see what interests you. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this review and be sure to let me know if you have tried this or what your thoughts are on it. Have a beautiful rest of the day everyone!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson