Ways to Slow Down the Aging Process

6:00 AM

Todays post is on the topic we all dread, Aging. Its something most women refuse to talk about but we all have to face reality and prepare for it. Who says you can't be old and beautiful right? I wanted to share some simple yet effective ways to help slow down the aging process. Lets jump right in...



-Don't Smoke: Smoking is harmful to yourself and those around you. Not only does smoking make you look a lot older than you really are, its a very common cause of lung cancer and other terminal illnesses. So go get yourself smoke gum, patch, pills, whatever to aid with trying to quit.

-Exercise Regularly: Exercise plays a big role in your physical and mental health, and I stress this because I too am not a fan of working out because I absolutely hate sweating because I sweat like a man, but its something I have to do to better my body.

-Avoid Alcohol as Much as Possible: Alcohol plays a big role in making people look more older so ditch the alcohol and switch to something else. 

-Sleep 8 Hours a Night: Getting a good night's sleep helps rejuvenate your mind and body, and getting the proper amount of sleep can greatly slow down the aging process as well.

-Eat Breakfast: You can slow down and even reverse the aging process when you eat a healthy, balanced breakfast every morning.

These are just a few things you can do to help slow down the aging process greatly. Trust me I'm not an perfectionist either, I am still crossing off a few things on that list. I hope you all enjoyed this post and be sure to post your tips on aging in the comments section. Have a great day everybody!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson