Autumn Tag

6:00 AM

Hey everyone, today I wanted to do the Autumn tag which was started by Georgina of makeup-pixi3.com. I saw she did this on her blog and loved it so much that I figured I would do it too. I tag each and every one of you so if you do decide to do this, be sure to leave the link in the comments section so I can see it. Hope you all enjoy this.



For Autumn, what is your....

1. Favorite thing about it? 
- I love fall weather it makes me so incredibly happy. I love being able to layer my clothes up and sweatshirts are my absolute favorite.

2. Favorite drink?
- I love chai lattes in the fall. They really just get me excited for the season.

3. Favorite scent/candle?
- In love with anything that smells like fall. Bath and body works candles are my absolute favorite when it comes to fall candles. I always stock up on all their fall scents.

4. Best lipstick?
- Definitely Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet, I am so in love with this during the fall and winter. 

5. Go to moisturizer?
- Still in love with Philopsophy's Take a Deep Breath Moisturizer, it performs so well for me throughout the entire year. 

6. Go to color for eyes?
- I love the deep browns and nudes for fall and even once in awhile those beautiful burgundy and deep purple shades for my eyes.

7. Favorite music?
- I love all types of music. I'm fairly simple when it comes to music.

8. Favorite outfit to wear?
-A cute sweatshirt and some cute blue jeans with my black uggs.

9. Autumn treat?
- This would have to go along the lines of chai lattes o my goodness I love them so much during the fall and winter seasons.

10. Favorite place to be?
- With my family or walking outside admiring the fall colors. I love being outside as much as possible during the fall season.

I hope you all enjoyed this tag!!! Thank you so much Georgina for creating this tag, it makes me so excited for Fall to finally get here. Let me know if you guys enjoyed this tag and also if you know of any other fun tags and would like me to do anymore, feel free to leave a comment below. Have a beautiful day everyone!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never had a chai latte but I definitely want to try one!!

    Kisses xo, Selorm.
    She Just Talks | sjtx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so obsessed with chai lattes, you definitely need to try I promise you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson