Youngblood Cosmetics Review!

10:36 AM

Hey everyone it's been forever and a day since my last review, I want to briefly apologize for my slack on my beauty blog. Life has gotten in the way lately as I'm still dealing with being unemployed and have been focusing a lot on finding a job and it's been quite rough and exhausting on me mentally. I've also had quite a few family emergencies as well! Now, I am back and I'm super excited to get back on track and I want to thank each and everyone one of you for staying as a subscriber/reader it really means the world to me. So without further ado, let's move onto this exciting review featuring the one and only Youngblood Cosmetics!!!

So if you have yet to hear of this brand or have not been able to get your hands on some of the products this company has to offer then I'm going to fill you in what exactly the line is and what makes it so special. "Youngblood is the premier luxury mineral cosmetics line made of natural, finely ground minerals from the earth. It is created by former medical aesthetician, Pauline Youngblood. Youngblood cosmetics is perfect for all skin types and conditions, including skin recovering from laser or chemical peels, or experiencing rosacea, acne, or discoloration. All products are free of talc, parabens, oil and fragrance."


So with that said I was finally able to get my hands on two beautiful eyeshadow quads by this line and I must say I'm extremely impressed by the quality of these shadows. Yes they are very pricey but in my eyes they are well worth the money. Each quad retails for $43.00 and includes matte, pearl, and shimmery finishes.

The two quads I have currently are called, Purple Majesty and Timeless. I love them both so much the pigmentation is absolutely beautiful, what you see is what you will get in one swatch which every makeup lover absolutely loves to see. My favorite and the most used quad is Timeless it's a beautiful neutral quad with beautiful warm brown shades. 


These shadows are so blendable they practically go on like butter. And a little dip of the brush in the shadow is really all you need. They lasted all day along with a primer of course. With how these babies blend they remind me a lot of urban decay shadows as far as blendability goes.


Now do I recommend these? Of course YES, YES, and YES!!! I think these shadows are well worth the investment. And I definitely encourage everyone to at least try a single shadow if you cannot justify spending $43 on one quad. I cannot wait to get my hands on more of what this line has to offer. 

You can find out everything this line carries and how to line came about at ybskin.com. Let me know if you have tried this line yet and what your thoughts were. I hope you all enjoyed this review!!! As always have a beautiful day everyone!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson