My Current Profession & Obsession

7:00 AM

Hi to all of my lovely readers again! So I said I would share with you some of the work I have done as far as my profession goes, so let me fill you in on what I currently do professionally.
As many of you already know I am a licensed cosmetologist in the state of Pennsylvania! Right now I'm not currently doing hair because I'm just not at the comfort level yet to do it professionally but, what I am doing professionally right now is doing nails!!! I absolutely love it and I really find that you can be as creative as you want with it. So as of right now until I get comfortable doing other things at the salon I'm working at, I'm their Nail Technician. 

OK, now that I gave you a briefing of what exactly I do, let's move on to some of my work that I want to share with you!!!

I am really proud of my work and I hope you are too! Let me know what you think in the comments I love to hear from you guys it honestly means the world to me to be able to interact with all of you! Have an amazing day everyone!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson