Reviews Coming up Soon!!!

10:51 PM

Hey everyone now that christmas is over I have time to keep up to date with my blog I have big plans with the new year approaching so fast, the year 2013 will bring great things for my blog. So as you can probably already see I have quite a few reviews to do and yes, they will be on this blog first. Just so you can have something to look forward to while waiting, I made a list of the things I will be reviewing: -Tarte Holiday makeup giftset -Benefit Cosmetics Upgrade to gorgeous giftset -Influenster "Holiday VoxBox 2012" -AND MORE!!!! I hope you guys look forward to these reviews as I'm so excited to share with you these products!!! Until then I hope you all had a safe Holiday and ring in the New Year with love, and opportunity for a fresh new start!!!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson