Tarte Carried Away Gift set Review

11:00 AM

It's Review time and I'm sure you are aware that today's review will be on the Tarte Carried Away Gift set at Sephora. I received this from my sister for Christmas and I am absolutely, 100% in LOVE with it.

 
This kit featured 8 Lip glosses, one 12 hour Amazonian Clay Blush, one setting powder, a FULL SIZE powder brush, and six FULL SIZE eye shadows quads, along in a beautiful gold and royal purple designed makeup travel bag for ONLY $54.00!!!! Lets get to the review shall we?! So first off, I just want to say that this kit has everything you would need for travel so that automatically gives it self an A+++ in my books. The eye shadow quads are just so, so beautiful and they have a almost buttery, creamy, texture to them and they apply just o so beautifully. I have nothing bad to say about these. All in all amazing job with the formula and decision of colors for this kit!!!

 
Next up is the 8 different lip glosses they all are so pretty and apply very nicely. I must say they are not super pigmented but have a great hint of color and all shades are flattering I would say for everyone! They are not too sticky, they are smooth and nourishing on the lip and they have a wonderful mint smell and taste.
 
OK now time to talk about the 12 hour Amazonian Blush in the shade Adventurous, this shade is sooo beautiful I can describe it as a Rose color with golden flecks in it and it wears so nice on the skin it has perfect pigmentation and its so lightweight and the formula is ever so creamy I love this blush I will be indeed buying the full size of this.
 
The setting powder works great as well but sadly I broke the cap and spilt it all on my carpet :( I don't even want to talk about it because it just makes me so extremely sad :( so anyways The full size dome brush is o so soft and just applies powder products great and beautifully. The Mascara was amazing!!!!! The formula is just right it's not to wet and not too dry, its brush is not the slightest bit rough when applying to the root either all in all Mascara from Tarte is a MUST HAVE!!!!
 
This Gift set was a great addition tarte brought to Sephora I am so very pleased with the products and I am so in love with the travel makeup bag!!!! I am not sure as to if Sephora still carries this item but I will be sure to post Amazon links to the product Below! I hope you guys enjoyed this review and have a Great day!!!!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson