I Need Help Choosing a Camera

2:53 PM

Hello my loves. In today's post I am gonna need your help. I'm in need of a good dslr camera to take better photos for my blog. There are so many different cameras out there and I have no idea where to start. Also I would like to state that I'm not gonna pay $600 to $1000 for a camera I just don't have that kind of cash right now.
 



So I am gonna need your guys recommendations and comments. This will help me improve my blog posts and such. Anyway you guys can help me its greatly appreciated.
 
Thank you very much you guys
 
P.S. I have an exciting giveaway coming as soon as I reach 20 Subbies (subscribers) I will give you a hint, how does the Kardashian collection Nicole by OPI nailpolish sound?
 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson