Julep Maven Box For Free

6:00 AM

 
Hello my loves today I wanted to share with you this exciting email I got. Its from julep and its says that your first Julep maven box is on them that's right your first Julep Maven box is completely free I will be sure to upload the photo that was sent to my email so you guys can all use the code to get yours free as well.

 
 
I will be sure to also paste the tiny print in this post as well so PLEASE be sure to read that as well
 
"Quantities limited; alternate colors may be substituted. Discount codes and promotional prices are applicable to first time Mavens only and limited to one Julep Maven Box per household. Any additional Maven Boxes purchased at promotional prices will be cancelled and refunded. Your first box enrolls you in our monthly subscription program for $19.99 per month. There's no obligation - we make it easy for you to skip or cancel. Taxes and shipping costs vary by location."
 
Have a great day everyone!
 
 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson