The Benefits of Cocoa Butter6:00 AM
The benefits of cocoa butter are endless. I personally love cocoa butter I love to put it on my lips before I go to bed it make my lips soft, supple, and smell like chocolate.
I thought I would share some of the benefits of cocoa butter with you you guys.
- Stretch Marks: Cocoa butter is used in lotion form to help mostly women during pregnancy, for their stretch marks. Though it doesn't get rid of them completely, it does help fade them making them appear less noticeable.
- Skin Health: Cocoa butter has been recommended for treatment of a few forms of skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Excellent Moisturizer: Penetrates through the outer layer of skin below and moisturizers and repairs the skin effectively, leaving your face supple, soft, and glowing.
- Antioxidents and Vitamins: Very strong Antioxidents that help in free radicals that are the major cause of aging and diseases like cancer.
- Reduces stress and Bring Relief: Applying cocoa butter on the face has been considered a good way of easing tension from the body and also reducing stress.
- Hair Loss: Cocoa butter can help prevent hair loss due to breakage or and inherently fine texture. It can also help relieve scalp itching and irritation, and may help chemical damage.