Ifabbo Review: The Lilly Brush

6:00 AM

So you know those annoying fuzzies that occur on mostly sweaters, but also on any kind of clothing over time? Well now there's a great little invention called the Lilly Brush that can help with all of that.


I was kindly sent this product to review through ifabbo. Even though I am sent this product, I am in no way shape or form being paid to review this product all reviews are my honest opinion.

Even though I currently do not own anything that is that old that it has accumulated fuzzies on it, I do own a dog and the dog hair is so annoying when it transfers onto clothes. The Lilly Brush is great for just that as well. Ever since I received the product I have tossed this in my purse for quick animal hair removal when in a rush and it has performed great for just that.

The Lilly brush is made with nylon bristles which makes it work well on many clothing materials including cotton, wool, cashmere, angora, etc.

 
You can purchase the Lilly Brush here
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this review. Let me know if you have already tried this product and what your thoughts were on ur experiences.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson