D.I.Y. Beauty6:00 AM
Hello everyone. Hope you are all having a great start to your day. Today as you can see from the title is on diy beauty (face masks). I wanted to post something that my readers could actually do at home to help with certain skin problems on their face. So lets jump into it.
1. Turmeric Face Mask (erase dark spots):
- mix 2 tbs. flour, 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder ( McCormik Ground Turmeric, $3.98 Walmart.com), 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/2 tsp. lemon juice, and a few drops of honey until creamy. Smooth over clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Keep on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
2. Soy Eye Treatment (helps with dark circles):
- Pour a small amount of soy milk into a spray bottle and chill in the fridge, when your eyes need a pick me up, mist over two cotton pads. Place the cotton pads over closed eyes. Keep on for 15-20 minutes.
3. Red Grape Face Mask (helps with fine lines):
- Slice open 4-6 red grapes and remove the seeds. In a blender, purée the grapes with 1 tbs. grape seed or olive oil. Mix the grape purée with 3 tbs. flour. Smooth over clean skin. Keep on for 10-20 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
4. Rejuvenate Tired Eyes:
- mix 1/4 cup seaweed or kelp powder, 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup aloe Vera gel, 1/2 cup of avocado, mashed or 4-6 drops avocado oil in a large bowl. Mix until combined. Using your fingertips, slowly massage the into the skin around your eyes. Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
I hope these recipes help or even make you feel more refreshed and beautiful. If you guys have any other diy beauty recipes feel free to share it by leaving a comment below also, let me know if you have tried these and what your thoughts were.