Jordana Best Lash Mascara Review

6:00 AM

Hey again everyone hope all is well. As of lately, I've been seeing a lot of beauty gurus mentioning the Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara so I figured of course to go out and purchase it for myself so I can bring to you a review on this amazingly affordable mascara. 



This mascara I must say definitely impresses me in every way possible. It for sure is Volumizing in my opinion because I have short and straight lashes so it very hard for me to achieve volume with mascara But needless to say this one does the job very well. 


The mascara also gives my lashes a curled effect without even curling them myself with an eyelash curler as you can see from the picture above, I was sure not to curl my lashes before applying it so you can see how well it performs without one. 

 
It also has great staying power. The only thing I don't like about this mascara is it can get clumpy when applied more than one or two coats, but I can work with that anyways. This mascara is definitely a must try product I feel because the price point is amazing I believe mine retailed for $2.99 at Walgreens. I find that quite amazing for how well it performs. I will be sure to post a link to where you can find it if you are not able to get it at your local Walgreens.
 
 
Jordana used to be one of those brands in the drugstore I would just not ever notice because the display is barely noticeable in my local Walgreens and you just don't hear very much about the brand itself so its easily overlooked. 
 
Let me know if you guys have tried this product and what your thoughts were in the comments below also if you would like to post a before and after photo of your lashes with this product be sure to post that as well. As always have a beautiful day everyone!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson