Helpful Summer Tips6:00 AM
Hey everyone today I wanted to share some helpful summer time tips to keep you enjoying the warmer weather these tips will include some sun burn relievers, beauty tips, and skincare tips so lets get started.
1. Soothe Sunburn: To reduce pain and swelling, pop two aspirin or ibuprofen as soon as possible. Next do a milk compress; soak a washcloth in a bowl of ice cold whole milk and drape it over the burn until the cloth is room temperature.
2. Control Oil with Primer: Smooth a pea size drop over clean moisturized skin, and it creates a barrier that absorbs sweat and oil.
3. Eliminate Bikini Bumps: Sweat, tight clothing, and plain old moving around traps dirt and debris in pores, setting off those yucky red bumps. A dab of baby powder will absorb sweat during the day; at night, curb bacteria with a salicylic acid treatment.
4. Stop Midday Shine. Permanently: Apply a retinol treatment to your t-zone nightly, and over time , it helps slow down overactive oil glands, so you'll be less likely to develop that afternoon oil slick.
5. Beat Summer Dandruff: Hot weather revs up the oil production on your scalp into high gear, which slows down your natural skin cell exfoliation process. When this happens, dead cells build up and dandruff gets worse. Control it with a flake fighting shampoo that contains pyrithione and use it at least once a week.
6. Reduce Cold Sore Outbreaks: If you already have the cold sore virus, increased exposure to UV rays compromises your body's defense system. To protect yourself outdoors, swipe on a lip balm with a high SPF.
7. Shrink a Pimple in Minutes: Wet the tip of a cotton swab with Listerine and dab it on the spot. The alcohol in the rinse dries up a zit super fast.
8. Stay Drier, Longer: An Antiperspirant labeled clinical strength contains the highest levels of sweat shields to block sweat glands temporarily. After swiping it on your underarms, glide a thin coat on other hot spots like your lower back or cleavage to keep dry there too.
9. Avoid Backne by Rinsing Shampoo and Conditioner Off Your Skin: They can leave oils and film behind on your shoulders and back and that can lead to breakouts. So make sure your hair and skin are rinsed before you hop out of the shower.
10. Fight Body Acne in the Laundry: Fabric softeners and dryer sheets leave a coating on clothing that, when combined with perspiration and friction, can be the perfect recipe for pimples. So skip them if your prone to breakouts.
I hope these tips help you enjoy your summer better, and improve your lifestyle. Let me know if you have any other tips to share in the comments below. Have a beautiful day everyone!!!
Credits: Google and Cosmopolitan