I'm Going To Beauty School

1:38 PM



I've got some extremely exciting news!!!!! I know, I know the title already gives it away!!! But yes it's TRUE, I'm finally going to beauty school!!!! I'm so extremely excited and proud of myself for finally pushing myself to go do it. 
This also gives me the opportunity to share my experiences in school with my lovely readers! I will be sharing everything from what I am learning to creating a little portfolio on my work!!! I'm so blessed to have this opportunity and it's something I've been debating back and fourth for a long, long time.

This will open many doors for me in my near future, and hopefully my journey will help any of you that are thinking about going to beauty school as well. I have found this to be extremely helpful to me while I was doing research on going beauty school. 

I start school December 8th and will be going full-time therefore my school career will last me only 9 months. Any of you that have gone to beauty school, I want to know how your experiences were. It would be great to chit chat with you and share our experiences together. I hope you all are as excited as I am. I will be sure to keep you up to date on my journey!!! Have a beautiful day everyone!!!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Awesome to hear you are going to Beauty School. My daughter wants to go to Beauty School as well. So hearing other stories of people choosing to go is a big help to me to let my daughter go as well. Hope your experience in school is a good one, and can't wait to keep reading your blog. http://www.polaris.edu/adult-education/programs/cosmetology-academy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news :)

    http://resimdefterimm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog
    Great Information!!
    Lakme Academy Noida

    Lakmé Academy powered by Aptech has been at the forefront of the beauty industry, a leading Indian consumer goods company. Its national & international experience in fashion & beauty industry ensures that you profit to learn the latest in global fashion standards. The brand has a presence in a broad range of product categories.
    Wherever we go, our eyes attract the attention of people considering stylish outfits, satisfying style, and beautiful makeup. Great makeup comes subsequent to pleasant facility, and it takes a supreme facility to excel as a makeup performer. It’s an art followed before now many thousand years, and the blooming restructure in trends has brought that art to nourish its fame even today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Become a professional makeup artist and skyrocket your career. Join MSTC- the leading makeup academy and learn the art of makeup from professionals.

    makeup classes in Kolkata
    makeup artist course in Kolkata
    makeup course in Kolkata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Blog!
    To learn the art of makeup, Makeup Studio India is the best choice because it is a leading makeup academy in Mumbai that offers internationally accredited makeup courses to students at best rates.

    makeup academy in Mumbai

    Mail us at mstc@makeupstudio.in to get more details.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson