Clarisonic Mia2

7:00 AM

Hey everyone sorry about being away for so long it seems and it probably was, but the holidays is just a time of year when it is super hectic for my family and I so much traveling and whatnot but I had an amazing holiday and I hope you guys too.

I made out like a bandit this year for Christmas with one of my gifts being the Clarisonic Mia2 which I was and still am so excited about. I wanted to be sure to share how I feel about it and what my finals views are on this magical skincare device. So let's get into it shall we?



So first off my mom had gotten me this for Christmas and I was so super excited because she even got me it in my favorite color, purple!!! Mine came in a kit that included and traveling case, extra brush head, charging cord, Peter Thomas Roth Anti-aging Cleansing Gel, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster, and Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads for your face. I $225 value and she paid only $150!!! 


So I'm sure a lot of you have heard of or have used the Clarisonic before since it has been available for a few years now. I just want to go over what the Clarisonic Mia2 has as far as features goes. The Mia2 has 2 speeds which are both effective. At the moment, I'm using the first speed which works amazingly. I believe the Clarisonic Mia has only one speed. The Clarisonic cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone which you can definitely feel that difference the very first time you use it.


Another thing I've noticed with using this is I have had some breakouts but it's only because it is getting deep into your pores and is bringing all the gunk and everything to the surface but it's nothing too serious that good old makeup can't cover up. 

Ok so do I recommend you try this? The answer is absolutely yes!!! It's worth every penny in my eyes and yes it absolutely will do wonders for your skin, even if you don't have acne. 

I hope you all enjoyed this brief review of the Clarisonic Mia2 and please feel free to leave a comment if you have tried it and what your thoughts were. Have a beautiful day everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson