I'm Back!!!

11:46 AM

As you can see by the title of this post!!! I'm finally back to blogging everyone!!!!!!!! I know its been so long since I've put a post up, almost a year! As many of you probably already know I enrolled in Cosmetology school last December and yes I finally graduated and yes I'm a licensed cosmetologist in the state of Pennsylvania! The past year has been so crazy and man have I missed putting up posts on here!

OK so lets talk cosmetology school, if your looking into going and you feel its something that's really right for you, definitely go NOW! I have always known I was meant to have a career doing something that has to do with beauty, whether it be a hair stylist, nail technician, makeup artist, etc. I've grown up around my Aunt's salon and just always have known that the environment you find at a salon was where I wanted to be. I mean literally it was seriously where I wanted to be at all times, I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret..... My mom used to tell my school I was sick so I could go to work with her sometimes! Don't tell anyone HAHA! OK so back to my point, if you feel that your calling in life is to be in the cosmetology industry go with your gut and do it NOW! I cant tell you how much it sucks that I waited until I was 24 years old to go. I really wish I had went when I was fresh out of high school but I think in between the ages of 18-24 I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to do with my career, until it finally clicked in my head, and better now than later I guess.

I want to share some of the things I have done at school by sharing photos from my cosmetology portfolio!!! I'm going to place a link to my online portfolio on here for you guys to view some of the work I've done while I was in school!!! I hope you guys enjoy it, I'm so very proud of my accomplishment in the past year and I hope you are too!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson