Review: Urban Decay Naked Basics

6:00 AM

I'm so excited to FINALLY be bringing my review and personal take on the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I saw how much everyone raved about this palette, that its perfect for on the go, or when you don't want to think about your makeup, etc.


This palette is absolutely beautiful. I must say though at first I was definitely not in love with it. The first time I had used it I must have not been thinking at all because the way in which I applied the shades just didn't seem right, and the black was kind of patchy, or hard to work with. But, after playing around more with it I've grown to love this palette so much. It truly is amazing.

Every single shade except for one is matte. Anyone who knows me, knows I love matte eyeshadow especially when they have great pigmentation. The shadows are super soft almost creamy to the touch, and extremely easy to work with. The black I've come to learn, a little of this goes a long way so apply with a light hand and it won't be so intimidating or hard to work with and blend out.

This palette is a definite must have. It's perfect for anyone starting to venture into makeup and beauty. It retails for $27 at sephora. And I think the price is great for how high quality the shadows are and the packaging is of excellent quality as well.

I hope to see more palettes like this from Urban Decay but, with a palette with purples, or a mini vice palette would be an awesome idea as well as far as vivid colors go. You continue to impress me Urban Decay!!!

I would for sure recommend this to each and every one of you. I already have my mom and my older sister hooked. I will be posting a look of the day featuring this palette. Links on where to purchase this product as well. I hope you guys have a great day.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I need to try this! I have both the Naked and Naked 2 palettes and love them, this seems perfect for travelling or on the go where the other palettes are too big. Loved your review I'm now following, found your blog on Beautylish :) Come and check out mine if you get chance xx
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definitely try to invest in it because its absolutely amazing let me know what you think of it if you decide to get it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson