The Importance of Vitamins6:00 AM
Vitamins are often overlooked by many people. Vitamins play a huge role in life because they benefit so many different things.
- Vitamin A: Supports growth and renewal of skin cells.
- Vitamin B: Increases fatty acids in the skin. Promoting exfoliation and firmness.
- Vitamin C: The building block of collagen and protein that gives skin it's structure, tone, and elasticity.
- Vitamin D: Essential for development of skin cells.
- Vitamin E: Antioxident that helps build and maintain healthy skin tissue.
- Vitamin K: Promotes faster healing of bruises, swelling, and skin irritation.