Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Review

6:00 AM

hey everyone so today I wanted to review one of the latest products I have bought and its on the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream. I had saw it in Marshall's and I got it for $9.99 which was an absolute steal for a full size of this product. I saw so many beauty gurus using this stuff and always wondered what the heck is so great about this stuff? So finally I know why this stuff is so AMAZING!!! 



"Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is the legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more that soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses. It's also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny, eyebrows in place, and cuticles perfectly manicured.

The Legend: Created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden herself to soothe skin, Eight hour cream skin protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. What made it so effective? A combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy, and vitamin E. The apricot-colored balm was so beneficial to her clients that Miss Arden even used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses' legs. Even its name came about thanks to remarkable performance - a loyal client used it to treat her child's skinned knee and eight hours later, the skin was all better. As seen on The Today Show and Rachael Ray.

This is truly a multi-tasking product. I was using this only for my lips because I had no idea how else to use it so after I went online to find out exactly what this cream was used for the site also named other uses and here they are.

1. Skin Saver: Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air conditioning. Soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.

2. Shine Factor: Adds shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips, and legs.

3. Perfect Brows: Smooth onto Eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that will stay put all day.

4. Cuticle Conditioner: Softens rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple, and beautiful.

5. Foot Treatment: Smooth rough heels and soften soles for flip flop weather.

6. After Sun Soother: Great after-sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin.

Elizabeth Arden was an absolute beauty genius! This stuff has saved my lips, now they are as smooth as silk. I am absolutely in love with this product, and will continue to purchase it. It's definitely a staple in my makeup collection and a must have in my beauty routine. I hope this helps you in making a decision whether to go about buying this product I promise you will not be disappointed. 
Be sure to let me know if you have tried it and what your thoughts were about it in the comment section below. As always I hope you all enjoyed this post, and have a beautiful day everyone!

Credits: elizabetharden.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson