6 Beauty Habits You Should Be Trying6:00 AM
How are your beauty habits? Are they good ones or bad ones? Having a routine is very hard in the beginning like remembering to wash your face, exfoliate, etc. Today's post is going to be on some great beauty habits you need to try out and see if it works for you and your routine. Let's jump right in!
1. Exfoliate Everywhere: Exfoliating is one of those habits that everyone knows about, but very few people actually do. Leave an exfoliator mitt in your bathroom, and some exfoliating gel in your shower. If you see it, your more likely to remember to do it.
2. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a great moisturizer for your body. Trust me ladies and gentlemen, a little goes a long way as well.
3. Carry Vaseline: Vaseline allows you to quickly treat any sore skin before it spreads, and its great for soothing sore lips.
4. Love Lavender: Every once in awhile use a lavender spray before you go to bed and spritz on your pillows to get a well nights rest.
5. Fight The Frizz: When you washed your hair, instead of using a towel use a t-shirt. be careful not to be heavy with rubbing, which can cause split hairs and you'll find the t-shirt leaves you with less frizz and more defined curls.
6. Use Body Lotion: Instead of applying body lotion once a week, try applying it everyday.
I hope you all try to be consistent with your beauty habits because your body will thank you for it. Let me know what your unique beauty habits are as well. I love to hear others beauty habit secrets. As always have a beautiful day everyone!