How to Save Money on Makeup6:00 AM
For all of us beauty lovers, we all know that beauty products especially makeup can be super expensive. It's always frustrating when you buy a product, to only find out that it doesn't work for you. I wanted to post some tips on how you can save money on makeup. I find tips like these super useful so I hope you find them useful as well.
- Try It Before You Buy It: You might be in love with a shade only to find out it doesn't suit you after you buy it. Always check stores and brands policies to see if you can return items your not satisfied with.
- Only Buy Products You Use: Don't splurge on makeup products you don't normally use, thinking they may come in handy someday. Save on makeup by getting the best quality in products you use on a regular basis.
- Buy Quality Makeup Brushes: If you want to save on makeup, invest in the best makeup brushes. They will last longer and provide better results.
- Downgrade to Less Expensive Brands: A less expensive brand does not necessarily equal lower quality.
- Hunt for Discounts and Bonus Gifts: When you can get a great bargain on a quality product, stock up.
- Collect Samples: ALWAYS!!! This is practically in the beauty bible.
- Paula Begoun's "Don't Leave the Cosmetic Counter Without Me" Book: This book will for sure save you tons of money. There are mini reviews of pretty much every single makeup product and brand out there. Love this book so much!!!!