Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation

6:00 AM

I know this review is long overdo, but I really wanted to give a thorough review of this product before anything else. So let's get started.


First off, the packaging is a little on the heavy side because of the glass bottle. I also do not like that it's not a pump for sanitary reasons.


The actual product is super liquidity. It is a quite different formula because the liquid just quickly disappears once its applied to the skin. Application was pretty good. It did apply evenly and just melted into my skin.


Coverage is pretty sheer, it is buildable to an almost medium coverage. Throughout the day, I noticed that it sort of patched up on my face but it was fairly easy to blend back out. When I went to go take my makeup off at the end of the day, I noticed nothing coming off onto the baby wipe I was using so I only assumed it wore off completely at the end of the day.

I also had noticed that when I woke up the next morning with a little breakout on my chin area which I'm not sure if my skin just doesn't like the alcohol that's in the product or if it was just the new formulation or what. I did want to put that out there though.

With those things said, I wouldn't completely shut this foundation out I am still using and experimenting with it because I love how light weight it is on my skin. From my review and first impressions as of right now I probably wouldn't repurchase it but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work for someone else. I would definitely recommend for everyone to at least try this out because it is quite an interesting formulation. 

I hope you all enjoyed this review and let me know if you have tried this and what your thoughts were in the comments below. Have a beautiful day!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. There has been so much fuss over this in the blogging world and i'm dying to give it a go! It's a shame you didn't like it :(

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. YSL foundation is great for a lightweight feeling on the skin! Loving your blog! :) xxx

    Bethany | stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your comments I much appreciate them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson