Make Working Out & Being Healthy Fun!?

6:00 AM

It is really possible to make working out and being more healthy fun? Yes it is. For those of you who have tried to lose weight and just never see the results you want (trust me I've been there many times), this may be a pretty nifty gadget to help you reach that body and healthier lifestyle you've always wanted.



Lately I've been hearing about so many fitness bands that track basically your lifestyle all day and even all night, so I did some research. Although there are many different brands out there, I wanted to share the two different ones I feel are pretty cool, and within a decent price range. Lets get started shall we?

First one I've found is called Lark. This band (bracelet) is a 24-hour exercise, diet, sleep, and coaching system. It tracks your lifestyle patterns and continuously learns more about you.

Benefits of having this cool little guy:
-Helps you reach your goals faster.
-Expert fitness coaching, active breaks, exercise logging, calories burned, step+distance tracking, accelerometer.
-Expert nutrition coaching, one tap meal logging, meal a, rest and reminders.
-Expert sleep coaching, sleep tracking, silent alarm clock, sleep alerts and reminders, actigraphy.
-Expert productivity coaching, productivity break.
-Sweat proof
-Automatic syncing
-Bluetooth smart

What comes with the purchase?
-Day wristband
-Night wristband
-core
-Larklife app
-micro USB charging cord and USB ac adapter.

Lark is currently only compatible with iPhones and iPod touch. This wristband costs $149.99. I really like the way this band looks and I love the lights which indicate the progress towards your goal. If you are serious about living a better lifestyle this could be your new best friend. You can find this on http://lark.com

Moving onto the second on that I've found, this one is called Fitbit. This is basically the same thing as lark but less expensive and compatible with other devices. So lets go over this one.

During the day it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle and wakes you silently in the morning.
-Lights indicate progress to your goal. Each light represents 20% of your goal.
-Water resistant
-Reminds you to keep moving
-automatically syncs your data to pc's, macs, iPhone 4S and 5, ipad 3, retina and mini, iPod touch, and to select android phones without plugging in or pushing buttons.
-comes with free online tools and a mobile app that allows you to set goals and follow your progress through chats and graphs.
- comes in a variety of colors. My favorite is the Mint color!!!


I love this fitness wristband a lot too!!!! For $99.95 its totally worth it!!!! You can find this baby at http://fitbit.com

I am currently planning to buy one of these gadgets because I have been trying to get on the healthy train and I want to make it a permanent lifestyle change so this is something I definitely want to have around.

Let me know if you have tried any of these or if your saving up or planning to buy something like this in the comments below. As always I hope you enjoyed this post and have a beautiful day everyone!

Photo Credits:
Google
http://lark.com
http://fitbit.com


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow that wristlet has all those features! That's crazy! I definitely need that to help me on my weight loss/healthy lifestyle beginnings lol. You've got a cute blog, I really like it. I'm your newest follower :) Hopefully you can check out my blog and follow back :) Thanks!

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm set on getting Fitbit since its more affordable and thank you so much for your comment. Of course I will check out your blog and I will be sure to follow you back girly!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Sponsors & Affiliates

Kendo - Kat Von D Beautye.l.f. cosmeticsBetsey Johnson